Short Cruises are the perfect for first timers to get a taste of life onboard is all about. Of course, if you're a seasoned cruiser, a short cruise is a great way to satisfy your cruising fix, spend a few days at sea or a quick getaway to rest and rejuvenate. So what kind of short cruises are available and popular with New Zealanders.
The Best Short Cruises
- Comedy Cruises - Comedy Cruises from Auckland are a great way to get a little taste of what cruising is all about whilst also getting some great onboard entertainment. P&O Comedy Cruises depart from Auckland regularly on 3 night itineraries. Comedy Cruises also depart from Australian ports including Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
- Island Hoppers - An Island Hopper cruise is a popular choice with itineraries heading out of Auckland towards Noumea and Vanuatu. If you've got a little bit longer than 3 or 4 day's a Pacific Island Hopper is a great choice.
- Classic Cruises - P&O run Classic Cruises regularly from Auckland on 3 night itineraries round trip. Enjoy life onboard a fabulous ship sampling a number of restaurants onboard and enjoying the best of the activities available on your ship.
- Australia Getaway Cruises - Sail across the ditch on an Auckland to Sydney Cruise or another exciting Aussie destination. P&O and Princess Cruises are sure to have an itinerary to suit.
- Food & Wine Cruises - One of the most popular cruises for New Zealanders, a Food and Wine Cruise is an ideal choice to test your Masterchef abilities. Passengers onboard can attend Barista classes, dabble in some Cheese and Wine tasting or simply laze by the pool soaking up the sun.
- Napier Cruises - Short Cruises from Auckland to Napier are another favourite with 4 night cruises sailing round trip for a quick getaway.
Last Minute Short Cruises
Do you have an unexpected few days off work, or requiring a quick getaway in the next week or two? Join our mailing list for the latest Last Minute Cruises sent to your inbox. You never know what you may find at a heavily reduced price!